Saturday 24 January 2015

Snowflake ❤

Hello my loves ! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I still have a week of relaxation now and it's time to learn making costume. It'll be super busy in these coming month soon. So I can make my own costume now and I can make all my lovely anime character that I want to cosplay. Beautiful and lovely costume luring me to make them. When my new lesson starts and I think I barely have any time to write blog , so I make my decision one week one blog post if I'm free.

My first anniversary in my cosplay journey will be in 2017 , though. LOLOLOL ( maybe , if I slim down faster ! )

AND !!! 

Still left two weeks I will go on a vacation to ( somewhere ) with my family. Will write in my blog soon yea !
STAY TUNED , my lovely readers ! :)


Anyways , I'll still be able to update my blog once in a while , so today I feel free to update my blog again and today's blog post I will bring you guys to PAVILION dessert shop named SNOWFLAKE.

No much photo as we only order some ! But if you don't mind just continue view ~ /// whispered *w*

I would go to here because it's super tired as we walked around the shopping mall and non-stop until we arrived the last station , SNOWFLAKE. It looks like some of the dessert shop here such as SHARE TEA and BLACK BALL but the taste is totally different. Now I've stopped intake cold drinks due to some reason.

So this is my first time to enjoy and relax here SNOWFLAKE , but before we get in the delicious and yummy dessert , let me show you guys some of their Christmas decorations ! I really love the bling bling decoration !


Tada ~  ~  ~ A lot of fun things here ! (´∀`)♡


* The view from the front of mall ! Nice right ? I love this red decoration for fountain ! Lol , I thought it was Chinese New Year already ! But when I looked at the decoration ( with red and green ) so it still Christmas Day ! lol *

(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ /// * nervous , I still dreaming lol *



Christmas tree with red colour ! I hope I also can have one at home too then I can photo shoot at home !

* Attention !! Don't touch it ! It might shock ! lol *


* If can I hope I can shoot at entrance , much of decoration like anime , especially LOVE LIVE [ Snow Halation ] Can we borrow this entrance for shoot or dance ? lol ( ˘ ³˘)❤ *

( Just joking ! LOLOL )


* The photo so blur but I only have this photo to share with you guys so although you don't like I still upload to here. Next time I will be more carefully when I capture the photo in everywhere ! *

So please forgive me lol ! *w*


OMG ! Like wonderful land , fairy tale door ( lol a kind of weird ) and the instructor said :

Welcome ladies and gentlemen ! Welcome our Christmas Party Night ! Let enjoy the party time ! 

/// shy shy (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

* I know I'm dreaming and I can also write it in my novel too ! * ^_^



* I love the blue decoration Christmas more in 2013 than 2014. But because of this cute red ribbon appearing in front of me ! I love it so much ~ I hope I can take it and put it on my head then I become Hello Kitty ! *

Lol , how old I am. /// faints (*´▽`*)

But if you want to know more about the decoration , here ~ Merry Christmas :)


And now ! Let us get in how the snowflake look like ! ^_^

* So , I really forgetful and I also forget the snowflake at which floor but I know in Third or Fourth floor. Then you guys go there and find yourself lah hor ? Just around there. *

We can try something different instead of eating the same things. Right ? Every dessert has its taste. So let us go to here and have a try too ! *w*


* This is the back view of Snow Flake , I don't go to order the dessert indeed my brother order it. The signboard shows many delicious dessert ! If possible next time I will go with my friend or my family here ~ *


* This is the front view that I taken from GOOGLE. *

Around there very clean and the design very simple. Most of the people sit there relax and enjoy the dessert too ! But I seem they play with their phone lol !


* Photo from GOOGLE too , sorry I didn't take the menu photo ~ *

So , these were my brother ordered desserts ! (´∀`)♡


* This dessert named Ocha'Ryo. It's as same as the photo that shown on the signboard. So don't worry just order what you love. *

The taste of yam and pearl are really nice , the ingredients & ice-cream in solid form. Not too cold as I can accept it. Not same with other dessert , because some dessert to cold can't eat and also almost ice inside. But this does not. They use fresh ingredients to make it. (っ˘ڡ˘ς)


* Sesame Supreme. The green ice-cream is the flavor of mocha. Nice and fresh too ! and the red bean also ! Orange that if I no wrong there is the favor of mango ! And don't forget to put their provided cream inside. Taste good ! *

The taste of the small capsules like are super cute and its very Q. Like they are dancing in our mouth lol. ( sorry direct translate from Chinese ! ) And it also a big bowl too. I can't finish all by myself !

Nom nom nom ~ ~ ~ Can't stop my mouth lol ! (●♡∀♡)


* Japan Combo . And the last is flavor of soya ! A deep soya taste like vanila ! My favorite ! *w*

Seem like not too much choice to choose but never mind , Mid Valley also a place which have Snowflake too.

How to eat ?
Don't mix them together ! Eat with a spoon a little by little , then mix in in your mouth ! Or you can also eat one ingredients and taste their fresh taste ! ^ ~ ^

PAVILION , Kuala Lumpur 

That's all ! Hope you like how the way I describe the desserts ! ( Maybe for some of you don't like ~ )
So this is the post that I want to share with you guys especially for the people who're favor of the cold dessert !

Upcoming new dessert again ! lol ! Hope you guys don't fit up my post ! XD


With Love ,

Judith Khoo

No comments:

Post a Comment