Wednesday 28 December 2016

❁ Sarikei Famous Food ❁ 泗里街著名美食 ❁


Hello every food lover ! (*´ڡ`●)
Today I would like to write a blog on every delicious food that is famous in Sarikei ! Hope you will enjoy reading this food blog post ! You may regret if you miss out !
哈喽各位亲爱的读者,今天我要更新家乡(泗里街)美食篇。希望你能愉快的阅读,若是错过了你可要后悔了!

Sarikei is a small town but it is full of delicious food. You can find it everywhere.
I want to share it out to everyone who comes to Sarikei or the people from other places ! If you come to Sarikei , I recommend one day trip.  (*’∀’人)♥
泗里街虽然是个小城市,但是里面有超多好吃的食物。
我想要分享给每个人来泗里街的人,或是从其他地方远道而来的,欢迎!若是你来泗里街,建议拿一天的路程。

❁ Sarikei Food Guide 泗里街美食推荐好去处 ❁   ♥ 这个是Sarikei美食推荐的好地方,还没有阅读的快点进来!

♥(ノ´∀`)START !


Food Recommended : Sarawak Laksa
The first food I would like to recommend is Laksa. I think Sarawak Laksa is the best laksa through out the world. Am I exaggerated on the food ? The answer is - NO.
第一道要介绍给大家的是辣撒,砂劳越辣撒是全世界最好吃的食物了。
我绝对没有夸张那个食物,有生以来一定要尝一次!

Sarawak laksa is one of our famous food in Sarikei , Sarawak. And it is also one of my top list favourite food too. Why Laksa is so famous in Sarikei , because it tastes real good , not spicy , rich soup and rich dishes. The biggest feature is CHEAP and BIG BOWL !
辣撒是我的最爱。为什么辣撒会这么的著名呢?那是因为很好吃!不辣,浓郁的汤汁和丰富的材料,还有最大的特点是便宜又大碗!又有谁不爱呢!


Usually it uses a lot of ingredient , I love to eat bihun laksa , because bihun will not absorb the soup but the noodle will. Basically it is topped with omelette strips , lean meat chicken strips , some prawns , half hard boil egg ( depend on shop ) , beans sprouts , fried toufu and lemon grass.
我个人相当爱吃米粉辣撒,因为米粉不吸汤头,但是面会吸。(本人爱喝汤)。基本上材料包括撕条鸡蛋,撕条鸡肉片,一些的虾,一半的鸡蛋,豆芽,干豆腐和葱。


The first place I would like to recommend is this shop or we call it kopitiam !
It is besides the New Friendly or opposite the bus station.
You can have a try there , one bowl only cost RM4 ! Cheap , right ?
第一个应该介绍的地方是这里。我家茶室!
新友谊的旁边或是巴士总站的旁边。你可以尝试,而且超便宜的,一碗只需RM4。



The next station I would like to recommend is SUKA HATI.
It is a new shop near Palace or Bah Kut Teh. You can find it easily. Actually it is a steam boat or hot pot restaurant. There is a lot of food you can choose but make sure that you can finish all.
下一站是随心火锅,是一间靠近皇宫或者是肉骨茶,差不多就是那边附近,找找就可以了。
他是一家火锅店,如果你也想要吃,这里是一个不错的选择。但是要确保你吃多少就拿多少。


In the menu , there is a menu call Laksa and quite hot and spicy. And it is also a BIG BOWL too. The price is reasonable. For the people who love spicy , you can try this out.
With the dressing , you can order a glass of lemon type drinking to solve the fed up.
在菜单,有一碗叫辣撒,有点辣,也是很大碗的说。价钱还行,若是你喜欢吃辣的,我推荐这一家。当然,你也可以点一杯冰柠檬茶来解腻。


Too much I can't finish all.

( ˘ ³˘)❤

Food Recommended : Tian Miang Ngu. 
The biggest feature : Cheap , big bowl and old traditional. They add black fungus , minced pork , cuttlefish slices and ( eggs ).
推荐:鼎边糊。
这里最大的特点就是大碗,还有老式古早味。他们有加黑木耳,碎肉i,有时候还会加鸡蛋和其他海鲜。


How is it cooked ? The rice mixture is poured at the rim of wok and when it is cooked add soup inside.
So far I heard this is the best one , the shop besides the open market.
The name of the shop is called  LEE YUEN.
I heard the cook is one of my secondary school teacher's father. It has been a long time here , you can try it out.
这间名字叫园荔。位于露天市场旁边。听说开这家店是我的老师的父亲,这里有些古早,你可以尝试看看。




The price depend on what ingredient you choose.
每盘价钱不一样。其实有分很多种,有加料不加料价钱也会变得不一样哦。


ლ(´◉❥◉`ლ)

Food Recommended : Prawn Noodle. 
If you don't have any transport to go to BEIJING, JAKAR ( the road to Kuching ) , here is the second choice you can drop by ( Glory Cafe ). The biggest feature : big bowl , cheaper , taste good and the food is served in the coconut shell. I think serving in a coconut shell is a fresh taste to our tastebuds. I feel that it can reconcile the spicy and sour taste of tomyam !
推荐:虾面
如果你没有交通去那么远的背景店椰架,这里是你的选择(荣光茶餐室)。这里最大的特点就是便宜,大碗,好吃,佳肴是放在椰壳里。我觉得放进椰壳是个蛮不错的吃法,我觉得是为了调和辣和酸的味道。


There are two choices here , one is big head prawn tomyam soup and another one is large white prawn tomyam soup. I choose second one because I am lazy to remove the shell of the prawn.
这里有两种选择,第一组是大头虾TOMYAM汤,第二种是大白虾TOMYAM汤,我个人选择了第二,我太懒惰剥壳了。


I wait there and is also full of expectation too , I am afraid of spicy food especially tomyam , so I order a coconut drink. I think it is the prefect match for me.
我满怀期待的等着,说实话我真的很怕又辣又酸的东西,尤其是TOMYAM,所以这段时间我也叫了一杯椰水,椰水解辣。


When the food arrived , it was also a big bowl too. I order bihun type , I used to eat bihun because bihun usually don't absorb the soup and I like the soup. ( That's why lol )
食物来了,我叫的是米粉,我喜欢吃是因为米粉不吸汤汁,而我又爱和汤头。


I like the food and it is out of my expectation , I think the soup will be spicy and sour ( after eating the Thailand tomyam and it makes me feel scared to touch this type of food ) but actually not. The taste is moderate and it is not over. For those who don't like ordinary tomyam , you can try this out.
I think it is bihun fried with the tomyam.
我觉得会很辣很酸,其实没有。(之前因为吃了泰国餐有了恐惧症)这个味道很中和,不超过,味道刚刚好。我觉得是米粉炒TOMYAM,有可能吗?


After taking the food , drink some cooling drinking and you can order a coconut pudding. The pudding is soft , smooth and feeble. The moment you eat , the pudding act like dancing in your mouth.
饭后甜点,推荐椰壳布丁。布丁很软Q,口感滑嫩,软绵绵的想要多吃一口。当布丁滑入口中,有种在牙齿上跳舞的感觉。(感觉有点夸张了)




(´͈ ᵕ `͈) 

Food Recommended : Chicken soup noodles
Full Tien Restaurant 富天美食坊

Outside 外面看进去的样子

Inside 里面的样子

The soup is thick here , the big feature is they use red yeast and red wine to cook it. I love the taste , tasty and this is a Chinese Traditional , foreigner can come and have a try.
推荐:鸡汤面线。
这里的汤头很浓郁,听妈咪说这里的鸡汤是用红粥还有红酒去煮的。个人觉得这是华人传统食物,国外人可以来尝试一下。


At the same time , I also recommend this shop famous food : Kampua.
同时我也推荐这间店的干盘,很好吃!


(´///☁///`)

Food Recommended : Mee Kolok , Roti Kawen , Lo Mee.
Here is AIK SENG cafe. 这里是星益!


Because accidentally deleted the photo , so the photo I find on friend's phone.
Laksa here is nice , but a little bit spicy for me. But also a nice try too !
由于不小心删掉照片,所以从朋友那里拿了照片。这里的辣撒不错,但是对我来说有点辣,但是还是不错吃的哦!


Beside laksa , mee kolok = beef kampua , is also a nice choice to eat. Thick sauce make you want to eat more.
除了辣撒,这里的牛肉干盘是个不错的选择。浓厚的汤汁让你想要吃的更多!


And also Roti Kawen too. Recommended !
这个面包很好吃!推荐推荐!


Lo Mee , also recommended !
Notice : You need to be fast , because after 11 a.m. will be sold out.
卤面,也是很推荐的。对了,有一点要注意,记得要很早就去,最好在11点之前,因为之后的食物都会卖完了。

Photo from 吃喝与"我"

(❁´ω`❁)*✲゚*

Food Recommended : Fried Noodles
21 Cafe, Sarikei
Heard this fried noodles taste not bad and I recommend to everyone. Sorry for no photograph on the shop name.
听说这盘炒面不错吃,所以推荐给各位!不好意思没有拍店面,但是我相信谷歌前辈一定可以帮你找到地点。


 (//´/◒/`//)

Food Recommended : Mee Jawa
At the RIVERSIDE CAFE SARIKEI. It is nice to try , a little bit spicy ! (有点辣)


(๑ • ‿ • ๑ )

Food Recommended : Food Dishes
I recommend this because it is cheap ! Really really cheap , I'm not speaking nonsense but it is true.
我非常推荐这一家,因为很便宜。真的很便宜!我没有胡说,是真的。

101 Cafe.


I order four types of food with two persons portion , only RM23 !
我叫了四种不同的食物,两个人的分量,只需RM23而已!


All dishes in big plate ! Enough for two person to eat like a big whale !
每一盘都很大盘,两个人的分量而已哦!赞赞的!



奶油鸡 Butter Milk Chicken



拉子菜 Fried cangkuk manis with eggs



海参汤 Sea cucumber Soup



Fried mixed Vegetable 杂菜

The post ended here. Thank you for the person who spending time read my delicious food blog post. Every type of food make me finger licking good too ! Some drool while writing this post. By the way thank you everyone , if I miss any delicious food , drop a comment below and tell me !
这个帖子到此结束了。感激各位花时间来读这美食篇。每个食物都让人赞不绝口,好吃到不行!我写这美食篇,看着每个食物都要流口水了!总的来说,若是我漏掉什么美食,欢迎留言!

(๑╹◡╹๑)

When I went travelling , the foreigner asked me about the food in Malaysia. How it looked like ? How about the food culture ? I think I can write a full detail food culture for foreigner who want to visit Malaysia and also as a guide for them too !
当我在旅行的时候,国外人问我国食物的特色有什么?长什么样子的,食物文化不一样吗?我是觉得我可以写一篇关于食物的详情,好让他们可以来尝试我国的文化。


In Malaysia , there are a lot of food you can try , every culture has its different type of food. If you are interested, please drop a lovely comment at below ! I appreciate it , thank you ! (人*´∀`)+゚:。*゚+

在马来西亚,你有很多食物可以尝试,每个不同种族有不同的食物,如果你有兴趣知道,留给言让我知道,感激不尽!谢谢!

Notice : Sarikei is inside Sarawak , Malaysia.





♡(*´∀`*)人(*´∀`*)♡

Your Love ,

Judith Khoo







No comments:

Post a Comment