Friday 26 December 2014

Merry Christmas ❤

Hello everyone ! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Hohohoho ~ Before get in Christmas theme , let us see how my journey !

Merry Christmas !


Safely arrived in Sibu and thanks God. Due to the bad weather , the aeroplane can't landing properly and try 3 times to landing in airport. Finally landing successfully. Then I will fly again to KL on someday lol. *w*

I'm come back and now I wanna blog my feelings in here and Happy Christmas Day ~ If you want to know what I will bring in this time travel , you also can read [ Prepare before travel in 2014 ]. ( I wrote this because many people always ask me in wechat or messenger. )

Many blog post I need to blog it ~ Have snacks , food , shopping mall , scenery or some awesome things that I don't know it before ~ Oversea really interest to me and also I having a lot of fun in oversea ~ I hope next time I can go with my friends or my family members again !

When I travel , after the day I come back to hotel or resort , the first things I do is open WIFI and watch anime or Japan movies ( the movie that I watch more to detective and no romantic movies ) until the midnight or until the next morning. I'm also finish watch Detective Conan in real person ~ My brother also help me download many eng sub anime and Japan movies to me ! * muacksss , oni---jiang * ( ˘ ³˘)❤

Currently my period is irregular because when I travel I always drink the cold drinks and also let me have a bad memory. Then I need to treat my period ! Because it is the important organ to the girls ! T____T


So , let get in !

Yohohohoho ~ Santa Claus is coming ~ So how's your Christmas ?
I'm celebrating with my family , maybe this is my last time can join with my family ~ I mean next year will go to where to continue my study or go to college.


Mummy cooked and prepare a lot of food for us ~ I love mummy cook and big brother always buy some noodles !! ( > _ < ) Always the delicious !
* I eat a few only , because I want to get fit lol. *


Happy Christmas Day. :) Wish all of you a wonderful holiday ~


This year ( 2014 ) Christmas theme is red colour ~
Taken at Pavilion , Kuala Lumpur ~ A very big Santa stand in front of me ! Wow ! I want to present please XD ! I hope my result can in flying colour ( This is no present , is a wish please ! )

Present arghhh , I hope I can have a iphone 6 lol. hohoho ~ But also I can learn sewing , cooking ( I mean baking cake somethings like that ) , learn Japanese word and how to speak.

* I just know that my brother also want to learn Japanese ~ But he say he too late to learn from now. *


Many beautiful scenery but due to the time , so I just catch a few picture only ! The white bear so cute ! The short man move at the top there ~ The Christmas decorates so beautiful , I hope my house have one also. Hiak hiak hiak ~(*´▽`*)


This is the highest floor in pavilion ~ When I view FB wall , many cosplayer photo shoot Christmas theme in here , I wonder how the people will get weird if do like this ? Hmmm , I seldom shoot at here lol , because too many people getting there and it will get weird ( I dislike many people places lol )


* This photo taken by my sister *

[ You better watch out the Santa Claus will put present in you stocks , haha ]

Overall , 2014 want to end and coming up 2015. The time go fast and without wait any people. We must appreciate and thanks to everyone who always help us and accompany with us. Coming up 2014 conclusion then travel blog post ~ Stay tuned yea [ will be a long blog post because I need to conclude myself ] *w*


[ Throwback 2012 & 2013 Pavilion Christmas theme ~ ]

- 2012 Pavilion Christmas is in pink theme ! The candy so cute , want to eat all the candy unlimited ~ hehehe.


Full of candy ~ I want to eat it lol. The decoration also nice ~ ^ ^


Merry Go Round ! Have you guys see that ? Hope next time I can play in the big playground ~ (●♡∀♡)


- 2013 Pavilion Christmas is in blue colour ! I love blue ! *w* There's also have a white house ( the photo I keep it for myself lol , because too fairy and beautiful. )


A blue white house beside the Christmas Tree ~ I really love that house ! Hope I can photo shoot inside lol.


White bear with blue winter decoration ! Super nice !

The beautiful scenery always make me unforgeable and a good memory ! I will always keep the memory in my heart lol ! ლ(´﹏`ლ)
The assistants really good in decoration ! I also hope I can buy a big Christmas tree then decorate myself ~ Then photo shoot with the anime character lol. Next year I also will update 2015 Christmas theme yea ! I'm looking forward 2015  Pavilion Christmas theme ~  (。´∀`)ノ


Coming up year end conclusion , stay tuned yea ~

(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

With Love ,

Judith Khoo

No comments:

Post a Comment