Saturday 17 January 2015

Before SPM 2014

Hello my peeps ! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

* blasting the first opening song Yowamushi Pedal ( re-climb ) and the last ending song ( Glory road ) sang by Hakone academy in season 1. I totally charmed by these 2 songs , the lyrics really meaningful to me ! Now I'm waiting season 2 , still on my brother there. But now I can't wait for it to see my Manami angel ! *

I feel extremely excited when I blog my post , reading my novel , watching my anime and daydream lol ! *w*
Here's my some new life and new hope here if you haven't watch out ! For the Future


* Today will be a wonderful day although it's tough day for me , but you know , rainbow come after rain ~ *

This week is school opening day and now I'm a kinda of relax and happy lol ( I mean I need not go back to school and study ). Now everyone is back to school, meet their friends again. I think the teachers are very annoying to students on the first day because the students have their bull shit need talk with their friend. The holiday mood still remains , though. ♡(.◜ω◝.)♡

So today I gonna blog about school life too. ( Last year's school life not this year , I have graduated from last year form 5 lol ) Hmmm , so today blog post maybe boring to some readers but hope you guys like it and also I can practice my English in elaboration ( it may help me to describe my next blog posts yea )  ~ ( ´∀`) ✿
* cough cough *

Before SPM trail 2 I hang out with my friend and I want to relax my mind. I really stressed with my coming SPM , because I'm scare I will get a poor result. T____T Every time I come out , I always do the same things and eat the same things , although comic books store can borrow comic or buy comic but I don't want. It will make me spend a lot of money to useless comic so I make my decision not to borrow the comic since form 3 until today and also I never step foot into the shop. (*´▽`*)

I love anime so much ! At that time if I'm not wrong , I'm watching anime ( Still the world is beautiful ) taken it from Shirly , because I was charmed by the song , its extremely soft and smooth ~ I will cosplay as his in future ( that short blue hair boy , I forget his name sorry ). I love blue but I don't know why , maybe just because of love ?

Here are some food I want to share with your guys ! Can also have a try too ! :)


#baguo yea , I think really famous at here because at here only cost around RM4.50 ! So cheap right ?!
Do you know this ? At Pavilion beside there have a base floor , has one shop sell it with RM10. My brother scolded me if I want to eat then he will it cook for me. Super expensive when I ate it and smaller then here. T___T

LOLOLOLOLOL

My brother say it's easy to cook this , so CNY he will come back and cook it for me ! XD

So creepy T_____T I don't want my size become bigger anymore , I want to cosplay !!! *q*
Must have a slim body and fair skin ! Must slim down ! I told myself always !


I really love this fried noodle and it's Cantonese.
I wonder how he cooks and what ingredients he add in ~ The taste like some sour and sweet ? -____-
Boss said the recipe  is secret. Lolol , then never mind I'll try myself ~ ( but I really want the recipe lol )


#guotiao I also love this. Super nice to taste it. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
Some sweet and sour ! Nice ! ^_^

Before my birthday until now , I don't have eat it anymore. Because I saw the report in Internet saying that one drumstick equals to 60 cigarettes.  It's horrifying me ! That day was my last time eating in sugarbun.


Drumstick ! Super big if you order spicy , original super small.
Okay , then my brother told me , it's because the flour made the drumstick become bigger after deep frying.
LOL , I know


* bought some and bring it back home ~ share with my parent and this is my last time ! *

p/s : All the photos I share  here are PAST already , and now I'm in the progress of slimming down !

// faints (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤



I love seafood soup so much ! Some spicy ( have some chili inside ) but nice to drink it ~ XD Now I always order this soup ! I want to try more but it will get fat if I'm not under control ! ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙


Bought some ice-cream to eat too ! Love the colour of ice-cream ~ nom nom ~ cherry ~~~
Can't stop my mouth , lol ~ (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


Capture the top of ice-cream ! I love the colour so much especially from below right hand-side ( blue-purple ) !


Finally I got my drinks at boluomi ~ nowadays here also have black ball , share tea , pizza hut , watson , etc. And I will not drink cold drinks again as now I'm allergic to it. I must take care of my body and not to crush my body !


I don't want to force myself to study now ! Because I know at that time still left 2 weeks to SPM trail 2. Really really stress with it , other school has one trail , I wonder how our school always force the student to study. Stressful !!! So I just let this trail went on as usual !

After SPM trail 2 , still left 2 weeks to the real SPM. So I just relaxed until the day came and I focused on the real SPM. Hoooo ~ Finally real SPM came and finished with tiredness , after the examination of BC paper , I flied back and on the computer to watch anime ! So happy ! HOORAY !

Then , ( ; A ; )

Hope I can have a good result and will be in flying colour ! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡


(*´∀`*)人

With Love ,

Judith Khoo

No comments:

Post a Comment