Saturday 7 January 2017

Cafe Fresco in Danang , Vietnam


Hello everyone ! (*´∀`)~♥
Today I would like to blog about a cafe I went in Danang.
After walking from Han Market to Church Cathedral then walked around and passed by the Asia Park and then finally drop by here to have our lunch.

We walked inadvertently and my father was the type of love to enjoy yourself to the fullest. The cafe seems good and high level. 。:.゚ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゚.:。


The decoration looked luxury and and magnificent. ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
I loved the decoration there too. The light bulb arranged like waterfall, super cute. Outside area were available with large size television. While you're ordering the food and drink , you could watched the local tv show or program.


Yeah , Christmas atmosphere surrounded the entire cafe. The wooden design and architecture , I really liked it ! I was feeling a kind of close to the feeling of nature.  (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧


Looked gorgeous and earth color style.
They also provided big sofa for your comfy , chitchat or whatever. ( *´◒`*)


A big Christmas tree , makes the Christmas feel more real and more driven atmosphere ! (=´ω`=)


You could chose the seat inside , it would be more private for two person talk.

The view when you in from the entrance. (◍•ᴗ•◍)ゝ


SO Yeah.
Waiter's attitude I gave excellent , they could said English fluent , so no worries when you dine in.  (੭ु´ ᐜ `)੭ु⁾⁾

There were many type of food and drink you could choose. And sometime they will give special offer like combo. They said the place we sat had another family also from Malaysia dine in and sat at here last night too.

My dad ordered this. Beef noodles soup.


I ordered fried seafood noodles. The seafood was fresh , big and tender. (๑´ڡ`๑)


This was the combo with beef noodles soup.


My mum ordered this. ♡(*´∀`*)人(*´∀`*)♡
This was my favourite too ! I always love their french bread ! NICE AND DELICIOUS. Excellent taste Softness just right , not too hard or too soft.

Mixed with red pork soup. Sorry I couldn't recalled back what was the ingredient inside and its name. Only a word could describe it : Finger Licking Good.


I ordered coffee , I thought it was cappuccino but actually was latte. Everything taste was perfect.


I loved this , yummy ! Wanted to eat more. (๑´ㅁ`)


Some interior design picture that I captured , really tidy and clean.
The price also reasonable too. (^ρ^)/


Lastly , this was a nice place to dine in. I loved their attitude and polite , they treated us like the supreme king !


So far so good , I recommended this beautiful and luxury cafe. ♥(´∀` )人
I especially loved their different types of drink ! You can have a try if you are there.


Hopefully you can enjoy this blog post and don't forget to subscribe my blog for upcoming travel blog post. Stay tune !  (❛◡❛✿)



(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

With Love ,

Judith Khoo








No comments:

Post a Comment