Tuesday 12 September 2017

Party Night

Hello everyone ! 😉😉

Past few weeks Friday was our insane night. Our college organized a party night at KINGWOOD hotel there.


It was a fun and interesting night. To be honest , we didn't finish our last plate of fruits and dessert. Goshhh , only God knows how much I love the fruit ! 😅😅

I backed at Thursday but went at the next Friday early morning. The month had been intermittent rainy days. I was so sleepy. ( Honestly tell , I also lack of sleep recently due to my friend calls me at the night and that day I only able to sleep five hours. ) 😴😴

But I was not complaining about her but I glad that she bought me my favourite Jumin Cosplay Photobook by Hakken. She was my one of the favourite cosplayer from Malaysia. 😍😍


Jumin Han was one of my favourite character from games too which was Mystic Messenger. And now they had launched V and Searan route to play. I had updated to the latest one but I still lack of 40 hourglasses to play V route. ( Hope I am not getting bad ending. * sigh * )  

Back to the topic , the early morning was raining cats and dogs and I also felt sleepy. I slept at my friend's house until 9.00 am though , after that I woke up and I had nothing to do. YES , her computer could not plug in the harddisk cable and I didn't know why. 😯

No choice I had to find things to do instead decadent whole day. So I wrote my novel as well as played my favourite songs. 😥

I always like to savour every moment of the feel of the main character. They made me cry , happy , smile and even hurt and hatred. I felt like I had completely experienced the situation. ( But actually all are my imagination lol. ) By the way , I enjoyed a lot of fun while writing. 😃


My bitch nee-chan danced a Indian dance and now she looked prettier and thinner than before.

Wish you good luck at your DEGREE. 💚💚💚💋

Okay , that day I had written down until 10000 words for my novel. Words didn't bring any meaning , the content was much important. I just wanted to say I had worked really hard just want to implement this novel out. Throughout 10 of them , my favourite was this book. 😎😎

I always love gentleman and tender man. It doesn't mean they are not fierce , nice or whatever. A relationship needs time to establish. I still don't have any boy friend. But after I wrote this novel , I hope I can find some one who similar like my main character.

No everyone is perfect , that's why I write everything based on reality. 😗


Okay , I almost spent whole day to write it. Then , arrived 4.00 p.m.

Was the time to prepare everything since it started at 6.30 p.m.

While waiting my friends to arrive , we waited at the entrance. There were a lot of people make-up themselves beautifully with wearing high heels , cover with thick make up ,  squeeze their boobs become a long line , long dresses , sexy dresses. They were not attired in formal , but nerdy way.

Somehow I had nothing to show , I had no boobs , no beautiful face , no curvaceousness and beautiful dresses. All I did is wore a simple shirt with a formal long black dress. That's all. 😫😫


Black and White.


Our nerdy way :)


( Actually I don't want to go since I have left my ticket and wallet at home. It is troublesome back to hometown again and abroad the bus to here. It almost take one hour in one way. )

Thus , we had our beautiful selfie first before everything was started. 😜😜


My face looked a little bit big.


I always their camera man. I mean I am the one who keeping holding the Iphone and take the selfie.

Thanks for recognize me as a good photographer.


My face looked slim in these two photo lol.


Toilet big mirror selfie !!! 😇😇


This year the food was better than last two years ago. We finished everything and left nothing.

We had a sit and chat and selfie before the starting. 💙💙


Blue pattern of floor.


Leh Ching is inside the photo. You are not enough time to dodge from my iphone lol. 😏😏


The waitresses are helping people to full up their glasses with soda drink.

I prefer Chinese Tea , tea always my favourite ! 


The stage.


FOOD 😚😚

Okay , let us start to see what food we had eaten. ( Seeing those photo are making me drooling every where. GOSHHH Don't do this lol. )


This plate was one of my favourite dish throughout all of the dishes. 💦💦

The middle one actually was the octopus but I didn't know what sauce had been used inside to come out this dishes. But I love it so much.  


We always see this dish and I like to drink this soup.


Our famous professional waitress helped us to cut the food and put it on our plate lol.  😄😄


CURRY . OH MY GOD . 😙😙

100 % I finished it even the sauce. Don't say I don't have eaten this kind of food but just I really love curry so much.

This plate tastes was hot and spicy and sweet. * Give 500 likes *

I always love to eat curry in this cool day especially rainy season was coming and hot & cool changes rapidly in nowadays.


Gosh , your white cauliflower was so hard to chew , but I love to eat mushroom , tiny corn , black fungus and mince meat. ( GOSH always my favourite. )

Actually around this dish , there was a fashion show beside our tables but I had no interest at all so I didn't bother it. All I had to do was EAT and EAT. 😃😃


 I love this sour fish so much. To be honest , they ate very least for this maybe it didn't suit their taste.

But , I love to eat fish. 😉😉

( Seem like I like to eat tons of food ? YES , if the food is natural , 100 % I will eat if it is cooked. Apparently I have quit the artificial sugar from every area like the drinks , biscuits , cookies and etc. Because the truth is , if I eat , I will have toothache. *sigh* )


Last one before we were heading back to our hostel. PRAWN. 😆😆

Yes , my favourite seafood is prawn or shrimp follow by fish , octopus and crabs. Hehehe.

I finished all of the food but the last plate I didn't manage to take the photo since we were back.


I have sour duck soup to eat today. 😋😋
( This dish will stimulate our appetite and I can eat a lot of rices lol. )

Today I am so free since I have finished all of my test one. October will be a busy month again and I need to be serious about it. The Final Exam is coming so soon and follow by two months long holiday !!! 

Foreign country I'm coming. I didn't expect to come here since I don't even consider this country in my future travel plan. But my dad has broke the record and go. All I have to do is ENJOY myself and WRITE the novel.  😘😘


I have to clean the storage before the flight. GOSHH , 16 GB definitely not enough for use. * sobs *

Okay , is time to sleep. I have to fuel myself with good food and good nutrition and even a good mood. I am towards to way to get slim and fitness. ( Believe in yourself , Think Positively because it will bring happiness to yours. )

💛💝




Your Love ,

Judith Khoo










No comments:

Post a Comment