Thursday 23 April 2015

Preview | Slimming Plan ❀ 2 months

Hello everyone ! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I found another new thing to do ! Yea , there's slimming plan after 2 months with my friends ! She challenges with me , like a type of motivation so that we can get fit and slim down together !


The reason we want slimming down is always the same.

Three reason : Cosplay & Wear beautiful dresses and clothes & be Healthy


Been thinking it over and over ! Still I want to go for it ! Cosplay is a way to show me love the ACG characters !

I want to do the cosplay with my lovely friends and favourite cosplayer too ! Just because of love , we are willing to do the slimming plan for future cosplay photo shoot ! If possible , under water photo shoot is also a nice challenge for me to experience.


I love to wear beautiful clothes like Japanese style , Loli or Australian style. I love the long skirt ! Like a kind of mature and beautiful . Can you imagine that how excited I'm ?

Maybe for some of thin girls can't imagine because they are thin already , can't understand our feeling !


So we must succeed our first target ! GANBATEA !!! 。:.゚ヽ(*´▽`)ノ゚.:。




Will fill in the blank after 2 months ! ~~~~

Stay tune for the results ! And Pray for me ! ❀w❀ "  Your comment always make my day ! :)


To know more about my future plan : Future Plan







With Love ,

Judith Khoo







No comments:

Post a Comment