Saturday 19 July 2014

My Save Keeping!

Hey everyone! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Blogging again! Still have 106 days to go my SPM examination. Felt stress when I’m studying. Lol I have started my revision now. Ohh, many things need to memorize and my memories are full of anime, manga, happy, and others. Felt sleepy when I blogging. ヽ(´□`。)ノ

* plays Japanese songs while blogging *
Japanese songs are my favorite! Especially anime theme song and ending songs. ☆*✲゚*。(((´♡‿♡`+)))。*゚✲*☆

This is a short blogpost. d(=^・ω・^=)b


My sister tonight will go back to Kuala Lumpur to find job. After that I will go to airport for sending her. And I need to improve my weak subject! Must! Because SPM coming soon. Is my nightmare! I afraid I can’t pass the examination! (。´∀`)ノ
* heavy breathing *

I promise my sister I need one year time to slim down my body weight! Ohhh, freak me out again! I need to control my diet without taking too much food and more exercise after I back from the school. I think I will super tired and sleep early at night. 。(⌒∇⌒。)

Year end I'm going to Kuala Lumpur to travel and eat delicious food, lol then go to oversea. I always decide every year go to oversea. I love to enjoy myself and take photo. But if I don't keep fit, I won't have any chance to upload my photo here! And next year may be I will start to attend event. Lol ( ˘ ³˘)❤
* cough *


Next Monday, I will be a photographer in our school, many model need me to help them to take photo! I will upload the new photo in my new blogpost. Super tired because time waits for no man. Lol ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Okay, currently I cut my hair, short until shoulder. You guys want to see my sefie? Opps, I don’t take any photo about my hair. (●♡∀♡) So, nothing to see.

 * cough cough *
some ugly because the hair too short! >ˊwˋ<


Haven’t exercises in this morning, because of my weak determination! I hate myself, but now I’m trying to love myself. I’m going to spend my time in this serious situation! (*´▽`*)


*saying too much rubbish! Let us go to our title!*


See here! Ohh, in this new generation I can’t find these anymore. Lol. Many novels, anime things like bookmark, sticker, anime notebook, letter, etc. (。´∀`)ノ



* My favorite things! *


See these bookmarks, have u found in your life? I think no, because my friend said these things are out of generation, she said that now the new generation wants smartphone or computer. But for me, I still love these, something like these things are my amulet. (っ˘ڡ˘ς)



* My bookmarks! *


And I love to read my novels, many novels haven’t open since I bought from 2012. New!!! (@^▽^@)ノ



* One piece and mermaid sticker name! *


My sticker name, buy too much until now i still haven't use it! My sister said me after SPM will throw it and don't want. I wonder i won't be like that. i'm OTAKU!!! (´∀`)♡



* Some anime letter, too cute until i don't want to use it! *


Too much things already, so i decided to give my friends as a birthday gift. These only a few, I'm lazy to take it out all again and take photo.




* Don't see my hand writing, I know that is ugly! *

So, I buy too much! I’m regret until now. Sure I love novels, but some kind of dislike like too much romantic & impossible story, I prefer more detective and schooling novel. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ I dislike disgusting story, it will bring nightmare to me!(●♡∀♡)

My first SPM trial is on next month August 18. Still have time to read and do my revision. Hope I can succeed my dream! Never give up! Anything possible! I can do it! (*´▽`*)I don't want anytime come to nothing! (。ˇ ⊖ˇ)♡


* some post I need a lot of time to write it * lol my english still poor! * (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ



Till then。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。




[Review] I’m a photographer in school


[Review] My writing novels


[Review] Travelling in Singapore


[Review] Cosplay photo in my life


[Review] Snail mask in Thailand


[Review] Jelly mask in Taiwan


Coming soon (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*



With love,
Judith Khoo

No comments:

Post a Comment