Tuesday 8 October 2019

Grandpa cafe 阿公馆 @ Sibu , Malaysia


Tada, how's your time ? Still left two months to next year. Are you ready to welcome next year ?

Recently I discover a delicious restaurant which recommended by my friend. The main theme is Japanese cuisine. If you read my blog from the beginning, you will know how much I love Japanese food.


The atmosphere of restaurant is elegant and relaxing, it gives a quiet environment to dine in. My favorites always are grilled chicken and fried chicken rice bowl. Here it is.


All of the table and chair are made from wood.


I love their barley drink ! YUMSS ! ( I'm going to try out their other drink , I will upload at the end of the post so stay tune ! )


真材实料的薏米 ~


This is their gyoza , rich tastes and juicy ! There are a huge stuffing inside. 


This is Fried Teriyaki Meat Rice Bowl.


While mine is Fried Grilled Rice Bowl.


Served with dark soy sauce and sesame sauces and BBQ sauces (?) , the dish leaves a lingering aftertaste on the tongue. After a bite taste a little bit bitter I guess ?

By the way ( I think I order the wrong dish , I go and take away what actually I want tho. )


 This is GRILLED CHICKEN RICE BOWL. ( I thought grilled and fried grilled are the same lol but actually is not ! ) Don't get me wrong, maybe some of you like fried grilled. I love grilled more than fried one.

YASSS ! DELICIOUS ! 

PS : The owner is very kind and gentle, and it is very easy to get along with !


DETAIL :

Address : 10e, Jalan Oya, Pekan Sibu, 96000 Sibu, Sarawak

Phone number : 013-882 2022

Business Hours : 9 AM - 10 PM

MENU :







MAP :



I will continue add on the review once I eat and take the photo teehee.  Hope you enjoy it !


With Love ,


Judith Khoo





No comments:

Post a Comment