Friday 19 January 2018

BBQ House 韩江烤肉 @ Sibu , Malaysia


Hello everyone !
How's everyone new life ? Feeling blue or fed up ? Busy with works , assignment or project ? I feeling excited since this is another new year for me to change myself. Okay , before going in a serious and 100% concentration week , my friends and I are chilling in a Korean Restaurant which recommend by one of them.

I have never been any Korean restaurant since my favourite food is Japanese Food. So I would like to give myself a try just like I give myself another chances to break through the barriers.



Seriously I think Korean food would be a very hot and spicy dishes since in our memory , we have distinguished Korean food is spicy food. I am a person who can only eat a little spicy like Laksa , Curry and , no more lol.

My friend personally love this stone-roasted bibimbap ( 哔哔饭/拌飯 ) . You can choose whether spicy or not to , depend upon you. Spicy taste of bibimbap , is put the Korean kimchi on the top while not spicy one they take kimchi away.

Literally I fall in love with this amazing  stone-roasted bibimbap. Thumbs up , give it a try , it only RM6 !


Fried with eggs and meat , Korean Kimchi , Yums.

I can't tell the tastes of bibimbap , it is kinda different from chilly spicy food. It's spicy , but it stays a strong tastes after eating the kimchi , it's activating your taste buds exercise lol.


Since we are ordering a set of steamboat plus some appetizer dishes. Let me introduce them one by one !

I love this dishes so much ! White sesame , black fungus , slices carrot and cucumber and meat. YUMs ! Throughout the whole steamboat series , my favourite dish will be this one.


I always love to eat vegetables.
Vegetables and small corn are fresh , full of fiber and vitamin. The soup of the vegetable is thick and luscious too.


I only try Bintangor Rojak before , and this is considered more sweet and appetizer because there are a lot of peanut on the top , tofu inside and thin strips cucumber.

It is appetizer throughout the series. Personally don't like it very much so I give it all to my friends.


Lastly , STEAMBOAT. There are a lot of cabbage on the beside , a few of carrot , meat , tofu and Pleurotus eryngii ( 杏鲍菇 ) there.

The sweet broth mix with those fresh vegetables , it makes entire tastes delicious and looks sweets.


It is the sauce but I can't tell what is it. Initially , I think it will be spicy but when I try it , it's surprising me , more to sweet and salty tastes ! YUMs ! I can't express how the sauce actual tastes like , but all I can say is delicious.


Teeheee !! Finally ! Grilled meat ! Rawrrr !!! Wait until it cooked and started to eat ! YUMs !!!


Within an average time , meat is cooked !


Beside the meat , you can choose beef or fish fillet as your garnish.

I love barley so much , thick tastes and rich smell ! It also contains whitening effect too. It is a nature women's skin care products ! Give it a try ! They also provide green tea and ice lemon tea , served in hot or cold.


I hope I can explore more around the area , since I am a little food hunt , I love to enjoy good food !



Hope everyone put a smile on your face so that you can feel energetic everyday. Despite that Korean food is not on my list , but give it a try maybe you can find a new land !

We have a little enjoy of red bean ice cream after finishing the dinner.


I am a heavy taster. I like this. 100000 thumbs up. Rich in red bean tastes , it is not sloppy , smooth textures , every bites take a sweet taste without a bitter aftertaste. YUMSSSS !!


The light taster might choose this , red bean mix with vanilla. It tastes slightly light , not as strong ast the whole red bean ice cream.


Lastly. Enjoy the new year with open arms.



WITH LOVE ,

Judith Khoo








No comments:

Post a Comment